Invisalign can help you get the desired teeth that you have wished for a long time. You can consult the Invisalign Orthodontist in Los Angeles and seek professional advice regarding the same whenever you face any dental issues. It can straighten your teeth and beautify your smile. There have been successful cases of children getting the Invisalign treatment because there is a huge possibility of success.
What are Invisalign aligners?
Invisalign is a sort of removable trays made up of plastic. You can refer to the Invisalign Orthodontist in Los Angeles, who can help you get the best and the most comfortable aligners needed for your tooth. These aligners fit over your teeth securely, making them invisible. These are an alternative to metal braces and also cost-effective. They can align the tooth faster compared to other materials. Aligners have received the FDA’s approval since they are free from BPA, BPS, latex, gluten, and other materials. They are very comfortable and can be changed every week on average.
What are the corrections done by Invisalign?
There are a considerable number of dental issues that can be corrected by Invisalign. Some cases may be less severe than others, but all can be treated with aligners. Some of them are:
- All types of bites ranging from overbite, underbite, and crossbite can be corrected.
- The gaps in between the teeth can also be corrected with Invisalign aligners.
- Crowded teeth when there is no space between the teeth.
- A crooked tooth that does not look good while smiling.
- All dental arches can also be treated.
What are the advantages of getting the Invisalign?
Some of the advantages of getting Invisalign are:
- The physical comfort of wearing Invisalign aligners is non-pareil. You need not worry about the painful cuts in your mouth. They are similar to a mouthguard and can be worn without any discomfort.
- It looks more attractive compared to braces or veneers. People do not even get to know whether you are wearing aligners at all.
- They are readily available and cost-friendly for all people, because of which the Invisalign Orthodontist in Los Angeles recommends them more than braces.
- You can remove it easily while you are eating or brushing your teeth.
- It does not require much maintenance because if it gets dingy after use, you can always clean it with bleach and water solution.
All that you need to do is to book an appointment with Lux orthodontics. After the consultation, patients have to complete dental and medical history, and they are scanned using the digital iTero 3D scanner. The scanning can help you visualize your teeth with aligners. The patient is also provided with photographs of the tooth and face with the X-ray to help the doctor create a customizable treatment plan. After this, you can get your hassle-free treatment done, and within six months or so, you can expect a broad smile on your face.