Image Source: Unsplash
It can be a nervy experience getting ready for your first prom dance and if ever there was a time to stand out from the crowd, the prom would be it. If you want that wow factor when you make your entrance, you’ve come to the right place, as we offer a few cool ways to get noticed at next year’s prom.
- The Two-piece Outfit – If you got a good tan this year and you want to show it off, why not go for a pastel color, two-piece designer creation? A-Line is popular for the prom, with a corset top and a jumpsuit would really raise eyebrows!
- Dark & Sophisticated – Check out the unique dresses available from boutiques near you and even online. Go for long or short maroon prom dresses they have on offer. With the right shade of lipstick and eye shadow, you will look super cool, turning heads wherever you go. Matching nail varnish with minimal rose gold jewellery, designer sunglasses and a classy clutch bag completes the look.
- Wear Your Nike Trainers – If you are the kind of girl that flouts tradition (you know, the one that sets trends, not follow them), then go with your pink Nikes and you can dance the night away in comfort and style. You wouldn’t be the first and you most certainly won’t be the last and a neon color would really be the icing on the cake.
- Go To Dance Classes – Choreograph a slick piece to your favorite beat and when the time is right, stun everyone on the dance floor. It might take a few sessions to get it right, but the reward is to be known as the girl with moves. The prom dance floor is the perfect venue for your first public showing of a dance routine you created and if you already have the moves, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Rent A Limo – Arriving a few minutes late and stepping out of a limo is probably the best entrance a girl could make and, of course, that would demand a designer dress with diamond jewellery. All eyes will be on you as you enter the venue, which should make you feel like a movie star. Remember the cool girl ignores the hype and appears relaxed, which can be hard when you are the centre of attraction, but after the car whisks away and you’ve made your entrance, people will go back to what they were doing.
Image Source: Pixabay
There are many ways that you can shine at the prom; all it takes is some creativity and self-confidence to come with a killer look. The right designer gown and accessories will ensure that you get noticed and let your personality shine through. Start with a Google search to find ‘online designer dress sales’ and you’ll be surprised at the low prices. Not all the top designers have exclusive arrangements with the big fashion names and affordability is the focus for some. Last but not the least, always remember that having fun is the name of the game.