Ever tried picking out your ingredients from the pantry and quickly whipping up a skin-loving DIY concoction? It’s fun, super-easy, natural and saves your money!
Make your own moisturiser
Imagine having a store shelf of products made exactly to your requirements, needs and using ingredients which are your favourites. Now, picture this shelf in your home in your skin care corner. You heard us – you can make exactly what you want, how you want it and as many times as you need it! That’s the perk of making your own skin-loving formulations at home. Homemade products are also helping you choose a healthier, more natural alternative for your skin.
Soft, healthy, and natural glow at home
The flawless and fresh formula to a healthy glow in the comfort of your home? Homemade moisturising cream. It is the secret weapon to bring that inner radiance to light and let you shine with a glow like never before.
Coconut oil and shea butter moisturiser
The ideal feel-good formulation is here – the nourishing, hydrating coconut oil mixed with the soothing emollient, shea butter cream. The best all-natural, chemical free and homemade care for your skin lies in this DIY moisturiser you can make with ease. If you wish to, you can even add in some essential oils like lavender for a fragrant, calming effect on your skin. If you are using this moisturiser on your face as well, we recommend leaving the oils out.
To make this an effective, pure potent mixture, try the Coco Soul Virgin King Coconut Oil and feel the cooling, soothing difference.
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup pure virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic shea butter
- In a double broiler, melt the best virgin coconut oil and shea butter together
- Stir to combine the mixture
- Pour into a glass container and if you happen to have a dark glass container, even better (This helps keep light out and preserve the integrity of the moisturiser)
- To speed up the process, pop your filled container in the fridge to harden the mixture and feel the texture to know when it’s ready!
Your quick and easy moisturiser is ready to use, and you did it yourself, in just a few minutes – using just two ingredients! Natural, fragrant, and nourishing goodness in a jar is how you’re taking care of your skin.